Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hey my dear , what a sweet user name you have chosen❤️ .I love the name and love dishes made out of it . Especially Thai ones
Haha thanks!
and omg i love Thai food too ⭐️ are you a non veg? ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hey my dear , what a sweet user name you have chosen❤️ .I love the name and love dishes made out of it . Especially Thai ones
Haha thanks!
and omg i love Thai food too ⭐️ are you a non veg? ☺️
Yeah..Originally posted by: Coconut_Milk
Haha thanks!
and omg i love Thai food too ⭐️ are you a non veg? ☺️
Thai veg and NVeg both are excellent 🤤😋😋
True but I am more into non veg though 😛
I also love Thai and Mughlai cuisines!!! what about you?
Thank you 🥺❤️
Nicely penned! Only if the society let us be ourselves... They need to constantly change some or the other aspect of our lives and ourselves 🥺
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Nicely penned! Only if the society let us be ourselves... They need to constantly change some or the other aspect of our lives and ourselves 🥺
Thank you so much. I am glad you resonated with my poem ❤️
SNEHA!
ur work is an eye opener
I loved it
Acceptance, self love and celebration of one's uniqueness is rare
These works will emerge as an epitome to such
Loved it
This is such a profound piece, capturing the essence of the insecurities most of us go through and continue struggling with throughout our lives sometimes ❤️ Brilliantly written, it really resonated with me 👏
Welcome back to IF and hope to read more from you 🤗
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
SNEHA!
ur work is an eye opener
I loved it
Acceptance, self love and celebration of one's uniqueness is rare
These works will emerge as an epitome to such
Loved it
Thank you for your kind words ❤️😭
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
This is such a profound piece, capturing the essence of the insecurities most of us go through and continue struggling with throughout our lives sometimes ❤️ Brilliantly written, it really resonated with me 👏
Welcome back to IF and hope to read more from you 🤗
Thank you ❤️This makes me so happy ☺️, I m so glad you could resonate.
Added another poem on the first page :) it's regarding happiness, hope you like it .