Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is this from Jodhpur visit, when they went to Dainik Bhaskar’s office? 😆
Is this from Jodhpur visit, when they went to Dainik Bhaskar’s office? 😆
yeah alice is wearing that white kurti thing so it does look like a conference room lol
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Hey! I'm good! College is getting progressively busier, but I had already expected this, so it's okay... I'm glad I caught your message too!
I've finally built up the courage for another ITV show. The GitYa one... But I don't think I'll be super active on the forum or write anything or whatever.
@red It wasn't even the social media thing for me... Even KDice seems like it's for the cameras now, atleast in my perception, so yeah. And anyways I stopped watching the show when the other characters were being irreparably murdered.
@green All the best kanna!!!!!! Which college have you gotten into anyways?
I got in to rrmch in bangalore akka! thank you for all the guidance❤️❤️