Originally posted by: MistyDawn
That's what I am hearing! wow! I might catch up just to see how that transformation happened😆
Just be prepared for a slight rise in BP when you do - Stan, Nimmo and Tina were quite nasty wrt Sumbul speaking up.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
That's what I am hearing! wow! I might catch up just to see how that transformation happened😆
Just be prepared for a slight rise in BP when you do - Stan, Nimmo and Tina were quite nasty wrt Sumbul speaking up.
dat dubki 🤣
Pata toh waise kaafi pehle se tha, but the 4am pool mein dubki confirmed it 😆
n that are you serious to abhi tk kan ma gonjta ha
Yes. Bb15 akela hai floppest season throne me. Teju ke jitne ke bad hay hey nalla colors aur tatti colors trend bhi hua tha 🤣Originally posted by: MistyDawn
one of the most flop seasons in history of BB if I am not wrong..comparatively this season is doing well right?TRP wise?
Abhi tak toh ye season ki trp mast hai. But aise hi task ke bina, ye couples ko drag kar kar ke aur kitna? It will be same if not worse than bb 15 if the current track continues.
Uso dekhkar lagta nhi, Bas do weeks aur, he will be out 👍🏼 lete see 🤣
I like this happy and active Sumbul. Just like how an 18 year old girl should be. Not some daily soap laila who cries for her majnu all the time.
i will leave this forum if he goes in 2 weeks 👏Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Uso dekhkar lagta nhi, Bas do weeks aur, he will be out 👍🏼 lete see 🤣
First number uski designer ka hai. Set up hai pura 🤣Originally posted by: infinity101
Agar koi hai bhi to bahot bura kaam kar raha hai 😆
Pata toh waise kaafi pehle se tha, but the 4am pool mein dubki confirmed it 😆
Yaar lagta I was the only disillusioned one🤣 I did NOT expect her to win honestly..itni negative image ho chuki thi uski...I thought jitna bhi spineless ho..Kundra will win..followed by Pratik and Umar/Teja..after Umar's eviction I was like ok..she will be third..
Priyanka is way more nicer than Teja even with all her drama .. so iska to confirmed sa hi lag raha hai..
Ye season bhi itna khas nai hai agar overall dekhe toh. Ye log love lapate mein zada interested hain. Task bhi kuch nee deta BB befaltu ki conversations dikhata hai inn logo ki.Originally posted by: maaneetcraze
Yes. Bb15 akela hai floppest season throne me. Teju ke jitne ke bad hay hey nalla colors aur tatti colors trend bhi hua tha 🤣
Abhi tak toh ye season ki trp mast hai. But aise hi task ke bina, ye couples ko drag kar kar ke aur kitna? It will be same if not worse than bb 15 if the current track continues.
jeetege nahi priyankaOriginally posted by: MistyDawn
Yaar lagta I was the only disillusioned one🤣 I did NOT expect her to win honestly..itni negative image ho chuki thi uski...I thought jitna bhi spineless ho..Kundra will win..followed by Pratik and Umar/Teja..after Umar's eviction I was like ok..she will be third..
Priyanka is way more nicer than Teja even with all her drama .. so iska to confirmed sa hi lag raha hai..