u wont accept
par he will go far aur tmare jalege 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u wont accept
par he will go far aur tmare jalege 
Originally posted by: infinity101
Nimrit needs to fire her stylist.
U mean she has one 😲
Dance achcha kiya waise - she's a talented dancer 👍🏼
kal se to sautam getting footageOriginally posted by: MistyDawn
So correct me if I am wrong.. is it true that ''Priyankit'' are getting maximum footage in WKVs? I haven't seen..just asking..official couple declare ho gaye kya? Suna Ankit is also shifting gears now..?
😆
Originally posted by: maaneetcraze
i think 2nd half tak ddt ko bhi pata tha. Bas sab disbelief me thy k colors sach me aise blatant khel jayega. And a lot of people actually left watching bb. Aise hi 0.8 ki rating thodi ati hai trp me😆
one of the most flop seasons in history of BB if I am not wrong..comparatively this season is doing well right?TRP wise?
Nimmi sweets khaane mein busy while talking to saundarya 😆
Agar koi hai bhi to bahot bura kaam kar raha hai 😆
Originally posted by: maaneetcraze
i think 2nd half tak ddt ko bhi pata tha. Bas sab disbelief me thy k colors sach me aise blatant khel jayega. And a lot of people actually left watching bb. Aise hi 0.8 ki rating thodi ati hai trp me😆
Pata toh waise kaafi pehle se tha, but the 4am pool mein dubki confirmed it 😆
disasterOriginally posted by: MistyDawn
one of the most flop seasons in history of BB if I am not wrong..comparatively this season is doing well right?TRP wise?
season 9 se bhi ganda responce 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Abi shayad thoda Shalin mode se bahar aari hai 😆 Surprisingly in these 2-3 days she was one of the few who looked sensible.
That's what I am hearing! wow! I might catch up just to see how that transformation happened😆