Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
googling is never the problem... problem is the lack of knowledge on Bollywood and ITV, and yet I shamelessly come to play these games 😆🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Deepu and Neha have been talking to me all week on the other forums about the shows though 😆
Dp dekhke figure out kar lete na 😛

Chal jhuti... I am literally absent 80% of the time 🤣🤣
Doing this is not allowed... I get curious & am not a mod to get access to edits, so spill it fast😆

Send me a mithai dabba too. I haven't had Diwali yumyums in 6 years 😭
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
googling is never the problem... problem is the lack of knowledge on Bollywood and ITV, and yet I shamelessly come to play these games 😆🤣
U r daring🤣 I dont play those games anymore in which i hv 0 knowledge😆 already tried my hard luck😆
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Doing this is not allowed... I get curious & am not a mod to get access to edits, so spill it fast😆
aaj hi sab janana hai, kal pata laga lena😆
waaahh tanu.... wat a gif
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U r daring🤣 I dont play those games anymore in which i hv 0 knowledge😆 already tried my hard luck😆
I won't lie, I do like challenges (adrenalin & dopamine boost) but more than that, I just do it to have fun at my own expense 🤣
how am i supposed to sleep tonight then??😒

https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5