Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexc_111 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Seeing that RT is saying that this is his last TV performance, I cant believe he said that, but do you think that RT will be as sucessful in Bollywood and get that much fame in Bollywood as he did in Tellywood?

I dont know, I mean he got all his fame from Tellywood, PRC and DV but he is a good actor....so I dont know which one to choose.

i think i agree with u i dont think he wil gain as much fame becuase hes to young to get a role tht will make him popular so he betaa stick to tellywod and leave bollywood for until hes lik 18

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think rajat will choose his role wisely πŸ˜›
Falak_Chauhan thumbnail
who can predict....
but chances r bright as Rajat tokas has already gain immense popularity among youth n above all he s Gifted with true talents of acting along with attractive looks..... to masala to poora hey bhai πŸ˜‰
Fingers crossed!!!! πŸ‘
Silver tora thumbnail
Unee to hollywoodme hona chahia..Fighting sceneto unse achcha koi karvi nehi sakta...Oskar pana easy hoga..
Almighty une sahi rasta dikhaye..
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver tora

Unee to hollywoodme hona chahia..Fighting sceneto unse achcha koi karvi nehi sakta...Oskar pana easy hoga..
Almighty une sahi rasta dikhaye..

yeah, Rajat in hollywood .... I'd like thatπŸ˜›. im sure he'll do well there also bcoz of his dedication. AS 4 bollywood, RT wud b successful no doubt ,but I think things wont b as cozy as on the Telly. inspite of all the sagaar bashing that we do, i feel that they r taking good care of RT, otherwise he wudnt look so happy & carefree. Even his parents hv left him in vadodra in sagaarcity and most of the time they stay in delhi. if they had been worried due 2 any reason i dont think they wud lv rajat alone .😊. But bollywood cud b a diffrnt scene. ppl seem 2 engage in so much bitchiness there and theres so much competn as well as jealousy there - dont think RTs parents shud lv him alone thereπŸ˜•