Congrats for winning👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats for winning👏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
OMG.
I’d like to thank whoever voted for me. Thank you Aishwarya Rai for lending me your ethnic gifs and giving people the illusion that I’d rock your clothes. I don’t own a single Sari but God kasam, I’ll buy one now and wear it for absolutely nobody.
Zeal please forward their name so I can personally tattoo their usernames on my mann and Ghajini badan.
Did you forgot you wrote your name as well?😆
Here is the list..
M.wheeler
RainbowGlitter
Havaana
Ottocake
Gul
NINALOGY
priya185
Uday_Shetty
Any Guesses who came third?
😆
Contenders are
Ottocake
bollyqueen0
priya185
pehle unique sheep toh announce kro 😂😂😂
Bollyqueen?
Thanks, Adhya☺️. I can carry off a Kerala saree and accessories. Not sure about anything else.
haan woh bhi hai 😆 games reunions jyada and games kam hai😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan sab aajkal busy hogaye hai 😒 but koi gal nahi games ke bahane reunion hojata hai😆
🙏🤣
Hope you score well next time 🤗

Congrats 🎉
Such a sweet gif🤗 hope we both score well next time
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
3