"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
Other Answers
Hearmeroar
Minti Blue
You got to see this
You would look great in ethnic wear
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
Other Answers
Hearmeroar
Minti Blue
You got to see this
You would look great in ethnic wear
I got 2 right so I m not unique at all winner yeh 3 log hai 🤣Guess who got the title of Unique Sheep?
😆
Contenders are
Maroonporsche
Havaana
hasini009
Billi Bangalan
Guess who got the title of Unique Sheep?
😆
Contenders are
Maroonporsche
Havaana
hasini009
Billi Bangalan
I guess Maroonporsche
7/10.
Not bad. Not at all
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Oh no...
Dhyaan rakha karo apna🤗 Hope it doesn't hurt bad...
I am good bass thoda busy rehti hoon...
Happy diwali to you too❤️
Haan sab aajkal busy hogaye hai 😒 but koi gal nahi games ke bahane reunion hojata hai😆
OMG. ![]()
I’d like to thank whoever voted for me. Thank you Aishwarya Rai for lending me your ethnic gifs and giving people the illusion that I’d rock your clothes. I don’t own a single Sari but God kasam, I’ll buy one now and wear it for absolutely nobody.
![]()
Zeal please forward their name so I can personally tattoo their usernames on my mann and Ghajini badan.

3 points and 7 eggs . Not bad 🤣
"Imagine" there is BWFIan Deepwali party, which member would Rock it in Ethnic Wear?
Amd the award goes to
Special Mention
Deepika
Thanks FF for giving me this pt. Otherwise i was stuck at 2😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
3 points and 7 eggs . Not bad 🤣
🤣 hi5 Sandy hi 5😆 though such a bad sheep result for me😆
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2070213923379552582?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
3