Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Been decade since started K dramas.. & still hooked to it… it was after geet show.. just shifted my interest completely from Hindi shows…

First I started with my lil bride movie❤️… still my fav even after seeing so many times… was more into movies only, never got much interest or to bother watching the shows… then my friends daughter suggested me to try their dramas, as they r more 🤩 amazing 🤩 …

Then my first drama was playful kiss 🥰❤️🥰… gosh I so miss that drama… then had the first male lead crush on Kim hyun Joong ..from that time to here it’s just these… in between saw some Chinese, Japanese,  & Thai dramas too.. last yr not much k dramas were that good.. so saw one Hindi show, they ended that also as by end it didn’t make any sense too.. so simultaneously saw Turkish shows( few were amazing.. but they draggg a lot, which made me loose interest …😆 .. so back to K dramas watching some amazing shows, whenever lil time permits from busy work schedule 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

As cliche as it sounds but mine begin with boys over flowers and fangirling Lee min ho and since then my list of oppas has only increased!😆

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My obsession started from BOF but it was a terrible experience since I hated the main couple and main leads there.I got so obsessed with kdramas during lockdown that I have binge watch many kdramas during lockdown and now I am a diehard kdrama fan😆.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey All, I'm new to this forum 

I started watching K-dramas 3 years ago with The Heirs n Doctors and I found it ordinary. I had belived that K-dramas are overhyped. 

Recently my friend recommended me Flower Of Evil I absolutely loved it. From there my addiction has started now I feel like got trapped in K-drama land😭 

After FOE, I've watched The legend of the blue sea, Vincenzo, The Penthouse, The King: Eternal Monarch, Boys Over Flower, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Pachinko, Crash Landing On You, It's Okay Not To Be Okay, While You Wre Sleeping, Business Proposal, Extraordinary Attorney Woo. 

And again watched The Heirs as Lee Min Ho is my new crush😆

Because of my love for Min Ho, I loved Jun Pyo in BOF otherwise I would have hated him 🤣

Edited by sheeluneelu - 1 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Hey All, I'm new to this forum 

I started watching K-dramas 3 years ago with The Heirs n Doctors and I found it ordinary. I had belived that K-dramas are overhyped. 

Recently my friend recommended me Flower Of Evil I absolutely loved it. From there my addiction has started now I feel like got trapped in K-drama land😭 

After FOE, I've watched The legend of the blue sea, Vincenzo, The Penthouse, The King: Eternal Monarch, Boys Over Flower, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Pachinko, Crash Landing On You, It's Okay Not To Be Okay, While You Wre Sleeping, Business Proposal, Extraordinary Attorney Woo. 

And again watched The Heirs as Lee Min Ho is my new crush😆

Because of my love for Min Ho, I loved Jun Pyo in BOF otherwise I would have hated him 🤣

hi there.. welcome to the forum … nice to see one more kdrama person .. LMH was my first oppa too .. loved him in BOF n even heirs .. have u seen weightlifting fairy kim bok joo? it’s a good romcom 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

hi there.. welcome to the forum … nice to see one more kdrama person .. LMH was my first oppa too .. loved him in BOF n even heirs .. have u seen weightlifting fairy kim bok joo? it’s a good romcom 

Thankyou

No I've not watched yet, would like to watch it 😌

Thanks for recommendation. 

Calcifer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

2018 when I was bored out of mind and decided to watch What’s wrong with secretary Kim and I have been hooked. 

Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Used to watch korean movies first becoz I was lazy to check dramas .. It was during 2013/14..

And then out of curiosity I watched Playfull kiss (coz my friends were forcing me to watch it)followed by BOF, MLFTS and the rest is history.. I was totally addicted with kdramas during 2015/16/17 .. 

Thanks to kdramas I watched EXO next door and got to know EXO smiley27

And during lockdown I got interested in CDrama .. Thanks to Love O2O and The Untamed smiley27

Nowadays whenever I get time I prefer cdramas over kdramas.. smiley9

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi there! I am new to this forum and kdrama in general. Few of my IF friends strongly recommended kdrama but for some reason I wasn’t so keen on giving it a try. I watched Duranga and loved it but it ended on a cliff hanger with half the story being told. My friend then advised me to watch FoE. Since I was curious to know how the story will unfold I decided to watch it and by the end of first episode I was hooked to it and head over heels in love with Lee Joon Gi ❤️ after finishing it I binge watched lawless lawyer and have seen few scenes of moon lovers. Become a jabra fan of this guy