Haan, Hindi mein use chhena bolte hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan, Hindi mein use chhena bolte hai.
You guys!! See how lucky I am to have a sister like this! As I had asked her about the name of this sweet so she thought I must be craving for it and ordered it for me! ❤️
Hamaari wajah se tumhe bhi mil gayi 😂
Karo maujaan 😆
how come you didn’t open a singing post on singing favorite diwali or festive songs ? As you into musicOriginally posted by: WJXU33UXCLT25NGL
I have exercise bike at home...par 1 mahine se use nahi ki 😭
After Diwali I'll start 😳
Hanji 🥳
Nacho bey!! 😆
Creditkhor 😆
how come you didn’t open a singing post on singing favorite diwali or festive songs ? As you into music
Thoda busy ho gaya tha is beech 😆... But waise bhi diwali ke songs to shayad hai bhi nahi zyada. 🙄
I like coconut 🥥 ladoo so sharing that
Thank u for sharing it. I love Nariyal ke laddu ❤️
Maine Charu se manga tha par usne nahi diye
@watup
Sweet - coconut laddoo( as you like it)
Poster-Salman khan
Color - yellow (cuz your skin looks lemonish fair in your DP)
@Guddu pandit
Sweet - Gulab jamoon
Poster-Manike song poster
Color-Red
@Hasini
Sweet-jalebi
Poster- Sai pallavi
Color- White ( cuz of your DP I imagine you as Sai Pallavi, and her teeth looks too white in your DP. So white for you)
@Finger Fetish
Sweet - Rasgulla ( cuz you are looking like Rasgulla in your DP😆
Poster - Aishwarya Rai with Sindoor
Color- Yellow( cuz your skin looks lemonish fair on your DP)
@watup
Sweet - coconut laddoo( as you like it)
Poster-Salman khan
Color - yellow (cuz your skin looks lemonish fair in your DP)
@Guddu pandit
Sweet - Gulab jamoon
Poster-Manike song poster
Color-Red
@Charu
Sweet-jalebi
Poster- Sai pallavi
Color- White ( cuz of your DP I imagine you as Sai Pallavi, and her teeth looks too white in your DP. So white for you)
@Finger Fetish
Sweet - Rasgulla ( cuz you are looking like Rasgulla in your DP😆
Poster - Aishwarya Rai with Sindoor
Color- Yellow( cuz your skin looks lemonish fair on your DP)
I think u got confused between charu and Hasini?
Btw mere liye kuch nahi? 😒
Originally posted by: HHG7T6Q2HPMDKUOJ
I think u got confused between charu and Hasini?
Btw mere liye kuch nahi? 😒
Thanks for reminding me about the confusion. Yes I got confused between Hasini and Charu lol.. I was about to post for you but then you quoted before I could post😆
@Natkhatpyare
Sweet - pink cake ( you look pinkish in your DP)
Poster - Nora's poster
Color- VIBGYOR 😆
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249