Is there any cold war happened between THE actors..? RG and GK
No reels
No interviews
No offscreen photos or reels.
LESS scenes together.
And trp also going down.
Page
of
1Is there any cold war happened between THE actors..? RG and GK
No reels
No interviews
No offscreen photos or reels.
LESS scenes together.
And trp also going down.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maybe they have problems. Full of politicis
No. The show is going to take a leap. As long as the viewers are attached to MaAn, it will be difficult for them to ship the new pair. So, its a conscious decision by PH to phase out MaAn slowly.
Originally posted by: Nisha54321
Is there any cold war happened between THE actors..? RG and GK
No reels
No interviews
No offscreen photos or reels.
LESS scenes together.
And trp also going down.
I also have the same feeling
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
No. The show is going to take a leap. As long as the viewers are attached to MaAn, it will be difficult for them to ship the new pair. So, its a conscious decision by PH to phase out MaAn slowly.
I hope they give them a good ending at least. No falling off the cliff, no horrible accident, no dying in each others arms 😓😓
Would be great if they just fly off to the US and live there happily. MaAn deserve their happily ever after, their ‘I want to grow old with you’ ending.
Leap? Oh no!!
I only watch this show because of Anuj but if his track ends then I don't know what else is left. Now with Anu getting an education, I doubt there's much else to show.