I think no episode today
Page
of
1I think no episode today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Good na. They should not have episodes for the entire week. Why ruin people’s festive spirit 🤣
Good na. They should not have episodes for the entire week. Why ruin people’s festive spirit 🤣
Yes please. I totally agree.
Good na. They should not have episodes for the entire week. Why ruin people’s festive spirit 🤣
Vanku understood very well! 😆
Hope they r not editing SV scenes.
They have finally uploaded the episode
yes I watched..there were some lovely Sairat moments with their children 😀…Virat and Sai together saved vinu and Savi..and both of them care for both kids very much…Savi got a kiss from her father as well 😀They have finally uploaded the episode