Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mera Sabun Phone slow hai shayad 😲
Mera Sabun Phone slow hai shayad 😲
I know bunty😆
no instagram live Maroon watches that not me lol 😂 but yes it’s around still because maroon posts it in the cc !! No I’m working in post n it’s time consuming plus it got lost ok talk later enjoy
1, 2, 3 testing….
And it didn’t work 😭😭
I tried doing the same one you used here and it didn’t work again 😢
This thread is now going to be gif tutorial 😆
Ok so it’s how much you remember/ revision about members outside of IF stuff aka other member topics 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Ok so it’s how much you remember/ revision about members outside of IF stuff aka other member topics 😆
I imagine Nishita standing by her kitchen counter wondering whether she should go grocery shopping or not
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
I often wondered, why is PK not being spoken about more? It is a criminally underrated movie. Aamir's performance was one-of-a-kind. Hirani...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
7