Old wine in a new bottle?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Show's plotline does seem like an old wine in a new bottle. Been hearing comparisons to Pratigya but I think Krishna and Pratigya were written better there as opposed to what's been showcased here. No offense but the ML's expressions looks pretty much benumbed like no variation when performing different emotions. 

I feel the actress playing Ajooni acts much better in comparison to the ML. She's not the best but she's got potential tbh. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, it is pratigya - without krishna ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£of course that charcter is there... not the actor! 

Arhan was fabulous as krishna... loved him from day 1! 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG I thought I was the only one to have this view. Thanks for creating this thread. You guys are so right about arhaan. He played krishna to perfection and nobody can replace him for that role. Pooja was awesome but arhaan is the one that impressed me more as that character was hatke. When pratigya 2 came out I was even more impressed and this time by both as they had the same nuances to their characters that we saw in first one. It's impressive coz so many years passed by and yet we as viewers didn't feel like we are seeing a different character or something amiss. No wonder arhaan gained so much popularity. 

Shoaib doesn't have range or ability to play layered character it seems.