just now in LF saw queency n sherina talks n came here to post n saw ur tag😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
just now in LF saw queency n sherina talks n came here to post n saw ur tag😆
Hello Everyone🤗
anyone there📢
hello bday baby 🤗 ❤️
dhana n kolar fight started
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
hello bday baby 🤗 ❤️
finally🤗🤗
Hi Arthi!!!
Hi Surya.. r u watching?
No no.. will watch tomorrow in hotstar only..
sorry yaar iam not watching episode. I was at my brother's wife place. little bit busy and I can't force them watch bb6🤣 and here my WiFi also not working. 😵
now uncle ji n vikram statted arguing😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
sorry yaar iam not watching episode. I was at my brother's wife place. little bit busy and I can't force them watch bb6🤣 and here my WiFi also not working. 😵
dont be sorry thats k.. pls don do that else they wont invite ever again🤣🤣
we are gone case for watching this😆