Originally posted by: lankan121
Wishing our very own chellai Pillai aarthi ma happy birthday !!!!!!!! 🎂
Thank You So Much Bro❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lankan121
Wishing our very own chellai Pillai aarthi ma happy birthday !!!!!!!! 🎂
Thank You So Much Bro❤️🤗
When You Love What You Have, You Have Everything You Need.❤️
Good Morning Everyone🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
When You Love What You Have, You Have Everything You Need.❤️
Good Morning Everyone🤗
Good morning, birthday baby ❤️


After much delay was finally able to view this masterpiece! Jaw dropping film absolutely loved it. Perfect casting. Aishwarya did her role to the T . Karthi role of a lifetime. I had very mild expectations but I was blown away can't wait to watch it again on OTT platform . Aishwarya has never looked this stunning before. Trisha and Vikram and jeyam Ravi was impressive. Prabhu Jayaram Vikram prabhu blink and miss merely a guest appearance. Ivolo periya cast. How ever now coming to the flaws the movie was no doubt rushed characters were barely explored let alone explained I feel parthiban and sarathkumar characters were just thrown at audience. Why nandhini seeking revenge went into montage when it was a crucial part of the story. Trisha could of done better lip syncing. Ending was what blew me away mass twist ! Don't wait give it a watch now !
💯💯💯
Originally posted by: lankan121
After much delay was finally able to view this masterpiece! Jaw dropping film absolutely loved it. Perfect casting. Aishwarya did her role to the T . Karthi role of a lifetime. I had very mild expectations but I was blown away can't wait to watch it again on OTT platform . Aishwarya has never looked this stunning before. Trisha and Vikram and jeyam Ravi was impressive. Prabhu Jayaram Vikram prabhu blink and miss merely a guest appearance. Ivolo periya cast. How ever now coming to the flaws the movie was no doubt rushed characters were barely explored let alone explained I feel parthiban and sarathkumar characters were just thrown at audience. Why nandhini seeking revenge went into montage when it was a crucial part of the story. Trisha could of done better lip syncing. Ending was what blew me away mass twist ! Don't wait give it a watch now !
💯💯💯
Even i liked the movie...yes the scenes were little bit rushed ..I felt it will be difficult to understand for the people who haven't read the book...
But mani rathnam has done his best to show the movie according to the book ..
I felt sarathkumar has done well....And jeyaran too ...My little disappointment is with Trisha ..She could have done better is my feeling ..
Prabhu..no comments... Vikram Prabhu. I think he ll have more screen space in the second part...
All in all the movie didn't disappoint me as fan of the book...
Karthi, Vikram n aish were very good...👍🏼
Me too wating for the ott release ...and the second part...😊
Originally posted by: Bhooma_V
Even i liked the movie...yes the scenes were little bit rushed ..I felt it will be difficult to understand for the people who haven't read the book...
But mani rathnam has done his best to show the movie according to the book ..
I felt sarathkumar has done well....And jeyaran too ...My little disappointment is with Trisha ..She could have done better is my feeling ..
Prabhu..no comments... Vikram Prabhu. I think he ll have more screen space in the second part...
All in all the movie didn't disappoint me as fan of the book...
Karthi, Vikram n aish were very good...👍🏼
Me too wating for the ott release ...and the second part...😊
Unfortunately I have not read the books I have heard great things about it.
Yes I must agree trisha was a tad bit disappointing.
Second part ....I can not wait ending was my favorite.
Iyo shame shame puppy shame. It's fine I'll wish aarthi ma again in birthday thread. 😌
today tea shop is so silent?