1,2,3,4,5 ... keep counting # 128

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Keep counting the numbers 1,2,3,4... in order                                                                                             Previous thread & history                                                       S*************s************                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          -----------------------------                                                                                     # 124 #125    #126                       

-----------------------------  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

NB: i just heard moderator closed the previous game saying its not counted as game. 

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Yes dear you are correct , 

So many of my games also closed , I could not start it again as they were not considered as games 

But we play it only to increase the posts and so many posts are deleted because of that. 

So no more games like this are encouraged 

whoops wrong topic!

Edited by smoothiemaven - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: thambu

Yes dear you are correct , 

So many of my games also closed , I could not start it again as they were not considered as games 

But we play it only to increase the posts and so many posts are deleted because of that. 

So no more games like this are encouraged 

sad :(