Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know if that will help 🤣 both mods I sent PMs to told me to wait as the request to the global mods and Vijay uncle was already submitted 🤣
Dhokha hua hai hamare saath 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know if that will help 🤣 both mods I sent PMs to told me to wait as the request to the global mods and Vijay uncle was already submitted 🤣
Dhokha hua hai hamare saath 🤣
May be vo log bhul gaye 🤣
Bhool gaye ki ignore kar diya 🤣
Isn't this also a part of their job 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I know but the viewbies are supposed to help us with it par har baar ignore kar dete hai 🤣
It’s funny last year the opposite happened viewbies took a long time but global didn’t 🤣
I thought so 🤣 didn’t think it would take so long to make it a GT either
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s funny last year the opposite happened viewbies took a long time but global didn’t 🤣
Last time I troubled them a lot tab jaake kuch kiya tha unhone 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I thought so 🤣 didn’t think it would take so long to make it a GT either
I don't think it's going to happen now 🤣
Should I bother them too 🤣
The day is almost over over there too 😭 plus barely anyone is here 🤣
main request kar du? Meri dost hai 😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I know but the viewbies are supposed to help us with it par har baar ignore kar dete hai 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k