Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Different from Sooraj Barjatya’s typical family flicks. I don’t know if it will work though. The trailer basically showed us everything. So the only reason to watch it is to see if the old men make to the top and back, or not? 🤷🏽♀️
Lovely but story almost revealed
This film should work for Pari🤞
This films looks good
the film looked good but they revealed too much in the trailer
Parineeti's role looked a bit annoying in the trailer (even though that's the character's job)
I liked the song at the end
I guessed it was about everest even before the trailer the posters reminded me of the tv show
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ64nisggLA/?igsh=b3NyNGNxMzlldmts
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
23