yea he’s tagless but ping him lol or tweet himOriginally posted by: LazyBiing
Tagging more
Of course, as always I can't tag Munna 😡
I know it's a lot, but you have to understand I have been here for 11 years. 😲🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
yea he’s tagless but ping him lol or tweet himOriginally posted by: LazyBiing
Tagging more
Of course, as always I can't tag Munna 😡
I know it's a lot, but you have to understand I have been here for 11 years. 😲🤔
Thank you for your note..Love..
Yes, you’re bad because you wouldn't fulfill your promises 🤔Originally posted by: rolopolo
I want to make friends but sadly nobody here wants to be friends with me. Kya itna bura hun main maa.
Give me what you promised and I'm going to be your friend for life
very true that can happen I do know that here I enjoy your witty posts and how you keep things realOriginally posted by: Maharani69
Sometimes the more you get to know a member you really like here offline, on a deeper level, you realise that you either don’t like them much or don’t have the ability to sustain that friendship.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Rajukumar Rao ka dialogue copy mat karo from QUEEN movie. Write something original fly. Like FLYING HIGH
Aap ye sab gifs kaha se late ho? Merko ek site mila hai jahase directly copy hota hai bina download ke
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Yes, you’re bad because you wouldn't fulfill your promises 🤔
Give me what you promised and I'm going to be your friend for life
Lord Bobby is in a spa right now. Girl you got no chill at all. You gonna be doing naughty naughty things with him very soon. I am getting him ready for you.
tell me the site that you directly copyOriginally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Aap ye sab gifs kaha se late ho? Merko ek site mila hai jahase directly copy hota hai bina download ke
🤣🤔 What's this now?Originally posted by: rolopolo
A. you never need to say sorry to me
B. i am always cheerful when you quote me
C. last night in my dream we were married and we had a tiny girl kid, thats what i meant i have crossed all boundaries when it comes to you. i don't know how this happened why it happened i just know it is this way now. i am gone totally crazy for you and i am trying my best to control my emotions while trying hard not to make it awkward, creepy or embarrassing for you in front of everyone here

It's not meant for you
tell me the site that you directly copy
https://gifer.com/en/s/salman-khan
Ye wala hai

Usko click karoge to link copy ho jayega
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12