I have a few IF friends. I obviously never met them in real life. I don't know how they look like. But I like to talk to them. There are many people who don't prefer to make online friends and I understand their view. What's your perspective?
I have a few IF friends. I obviously never met them in real life. I don't know how they look like. But I like to talk to them. There are many people who don't prefer to make online friends and I understand their view. What's your perspective?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Even though I never met you I consider you as my friends.
Well yes. That's why we're all here.
Thank you for your friendship … truly undemanding…. I mean never expected anything in return ….simply sharing n understanding. ❤️Even though I never met you I consider you as my friends.
Age doesn't matter to me when it comes to friendship. A person can become my friend even if he/she is much younger or older than me.
It's difficult to trust people online. So, many people avoid making friends.
I don’t like to or seek anything. If it organically happens, I find it no different than real life relationships. I implicitly trust Billa, Jess and D3vil and I’ve never even met them.
Meeting member's here in IF and having banter with them have it's own charm for me than actually interacting them real...I don't want to loose the anonymity...it is like entering their personal space...which i don't want to...
But when comes to IF friends Charu and sameer are two people with whom I have interacted the most ,the equation i shared with them is quite different and ofcourse samreen who is my kannada buddy here...
I make friends with everyone
I don't want to .....but some members are so sweet and caring here that they automatically become my friends and I love all of them...❤️
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12