Aaaawww...love you too!
Read page before you were not well...hope you are feeling better....fluid up
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Aaaawww...love you too!
Read page before you were not well...hope you are feeling better....fluid up
Originally posted by: quiet_chaos
Aaaawww...love you too!
Read page before you were not well...hope you are feeling better....fluid up
Thank you! Yes, I’ve been stirring my Theraflu counterclockwise from 12-9-6-3-12 to make it more potent and banish this bug away. 🤗
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Happy Friday and weekend everyone! 🎉
Happy Friday Nishita! Go get your groceries tomorrow, girl.
You are Chameli_billi right? I think I am right but incase I am not😅..
Get well soon
..
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
You are Chameli_billi right? I think I am right but incase I am not😅..
Get well soon
..
Yes, ma tyai biralo ho. Thank you 🤗
May he live a 100 years more! 💕
Indeed! That is my big plan for tomorrow!! 🤔😆😆
Kya ho gaya Khala ko? Badti umar mai aisa hota hai don’t worry Khala. GWS!
Oh my god. Do give me your review! Love that show. Brace yourself.Originally posted by: quiet_chaos
Xeta - I watched Beetlejuice....not terrifying.....morbid and weird though lol
Next Hill House......