Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Cant find any other better explanation🤣
Best one
It's true but he/she can't be a child 🤣
If girl earns then parent says hamare baad tumhe kaun dekhega 😆, akele kaise rahogi ...
Bb entertainment guys
If u know imlie female lead, she is in bb. Around 18-19 years old, she is trying to make love angle(we r calling love laapta) with a 39 year old guy who is divorced and has domestic violence history.🤔
Full on creepy and tharki behavior. How is she doing that i have no idea??
Bb entertainment guys
If u know imlie female lead, she is in bb. Around 18-19 years old, she is trying to make love angle(we r calling love laapta) with a 39 year old guy who is divorced and has domestic violence history.🤔
Full on creepy and tharki behavior. How is she doing that i have no idea??
Sumbul ??
I don't watch bigboss 🤣 I just stalk forum
Bb entertainment guys
If u know imlie female lead, she is in bb. Around 18-19 years old, she is trying to make love angle(we r calling love laapta) with a 39 year old guy who is divorced and has domestic violence history.🤔
Full on creepy and tharki behavior. How is she doing that i have no idea??
I don’t know much about her but I do know that imlie fans love her a lot 😆
tell me something i dont know🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know much about her but I do know that imlie fans love her a lot 😆
Jitne Pkyek anniversary ki date pass aa rahe hai utne hi yeh forum khali lag raha hai🤣🤣
oh god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maine KHABAR ko KABAR badha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Jitne Pkyek anniversary ki date pass aa rahe hai utne hi yeh forum khali lag raha hai🤣🤣
I’m going to construct the thread on Saturday 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k