ye it’s ayana (sorry on spelling)
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
ye it’s ayana (sorry on spelling)
😆
I will intezar for you. Just pukar me.
I'm glad you came to this thread 🤗 Sameer.
I'm so alone and miserable. I try to hide my misery through my humour.
Abhi abhi toh page 28 tak padh ke gai thi!! Now it's 55 pages!!

You guys continue your game, main page 28 se rengte huye aa rahi hun..

Edit
Page 55 tak aate aate 4 aur baal safed hone hai mere!
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
I'm glad you came to this thread 🤗 Sameer.
Shukriya Janaab, aise cameo karte rahenge hum kabhi kabhi 😆
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I will intezar for you. Just pukar me.
Damn that sounds like me, kabhi kabhi.
I appreciate the recognition 😆
Hahaha that was so much fun! 😆
This one is difficult. Someone told me this on a poll created by me. Sab ko pata nahi hoga.
"It's a travesty. You put her last in the list. People saw a half pretty girl first and voted for her."
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12