it was btw billibanglan vs MedhasreeOriginally posted by: Maharani69
What’s the context? Who was the chapli?
Was some bigotry going on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it was btw billibanglan vs MedhasreeOriginally posted by: Maharani69
What’s the context? Who was the chapli?
Was some bigotry going on
Mereko bhed bakriyon ke saath nahi khelna.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Please tell me who is sliced bread. I am dying.
Birdie 😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
I eat fart masturba** Sonu nigam
This is when u realise commas and punctuation marks are so important 🤓
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Yes but you only got the last one right. Good catch. She’s only said this on the forum like TWICE.
Ofc, I have seen that comment recently😊
Iamluvbolly yes 😆
I don’t know this person except that they are the first and only person to have blocked me for saying OhMyAlia.
Shaitan Hawan is a much better answer and I am winning for it. Keh diya so keh diya.
Aisa ilzaam na lagayi hampe khala 😭
I love Ranbir.
wat is this bro 🤬Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
This is when u realise commas and punctuation marks are so important 🤓
Originally posted by: Maharani69
BOLLLYQUEEEN
Crispy unless BQ is Crispy 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12