Bingo again. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bingo again. 🤣
Alright. This will either be easy or not.
“I know this movie is good because I have friends who are directors and they went to film school so I know this movie is good”.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Alright. This will either be easy or not.
“I know this movie is good because I have friends who are directors and they went to film school so I know this movie is good”.
Mallika E Bhais?
No. If I took a shot for every time I saw them post this comment I’d be an alcoholic. 😆
Huh I’m still on pg10 😲😆
I don’t feel like it 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I don’t feel like it 😆
People be impersonating you throughout these 39 pages and you now come here and say you don’t feel like it? Hain?!
Madhuri is best thing happened to earth
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I’m v competitive. Esp in Pictionary. There’s been blood.
🤘Hope you will play sheep game round this Diwali😆
Who is Vicky? Where am I?
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12