it’s munna I believe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it’s munna I believe
Now patralekha will come in your dreams and scare you.
Ya, but I copy Munna only trying to mimic him 😆
"I am the greatest thing to have happened to mankind after slice bread"
Next:
Bas ab main chhod ke ja rahi hoon ye thread, ab nahi aaoungi.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Sahi jawab. I couldn’t impersonate more than mereko because my limitations in Hindi. ✋🏼 😂
Shukriya🙏

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Next:
Bas ab main chhod ke ja rahi hoon ye thread, ab nahi aaoungi.
Hasini to Billa and no one else 😆
yea Makkis Hindi is unique lol 😂Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Sahi jawab. I couldn’t impersonate more than mereko because my limitations in Hindi. ✋🏼 😂
I didn't even realise how much time i spent on this thread 😆
Will catch up later...
Ok... Maybe a few more minutes ...😳
P.s. this was not a clue. I'm saying it actually 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Next:
Bas ab main chhod ke ja rahi hoon ye thread, ab nahi aaoungi.
Meenamma😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12