Yes things are better. Feeling better so came here ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes things are better. Feeling better so came here ❤️
sorry being inactive for so long.
I was going through a rough last few days, had a very bad time. Haven’t really followed anything at all, been really shaken up so I’m not sure. Confused myself and perhaps am getting over ghum now cause I truly don’t care about what they want to show at all. I’m just done with them going around in circles. 😔
PS- thank you for tagging me in posts and keeping me in your mind 🥺
I hope things were not too serious, things have settled and you are in a much better space.
Break kind of does help you disconnect. And at this point it is best to keep away from Ghum. Come back when you feel better. Hopefully the track would have improved by then
Love and positive energies to you
Take care❤️
Siya ,i hope everything is fine now. I hope you are alright . If it is related to ghum then i would suggest you to take a break from the show. You should not watch the show when it starts taking a toll on your mental health. I wanted to tag you but then i thought maybe you are busy.
sorry being inactive for so long.
I was going through a rough last few days, had a very bad time. Haven’t really followed anything at all, been really shaken up so I’m not sure. Confused myself and perhaps am getting over ghum now cause I truly don’t care about what they want to show at all. I’m just done with them going around in circles. 😔
PS- thank you for tagging me in posts and keeping me in your mind 🥺
Thank you guys!
It wasn’t related to ghum at all but was really serious. Hope it gets sorted soon, working on it but thank you 🥺♥️