To all those who were thinking that my name is Kriti😲, my name means unique & I share my name with a current gen actress & also with a character played by Alia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To all those who were thinking that my name is Kriti😲, my name means unique & I share my name with a current gen actress & also with a character played by Alia
Yes ,even if you will guess it. Don't write it here 🤣🤣. You can PM me though😎.I believe u gave ur name in one the threads or have to search birthday thread lol remind me as I don’t want to be wrong or I will just search
Originally posted by: QEJSERHLMW6EMEWN
To all those who were thinking that my name is Kriti😲, my name means unique & I share my name with a current gen actress & also with a character played by Alia
Ananya?
Han ji. Hasini ji guessed it right from the very beginning😃
Such a nice name. One of my friend is also anjali .And i used to bug her a lot🤣🤣. Because she had a short hair.

Lovely name! ❤️
Hasini Holmes se koi nahi bach sakta! 😆
Thank you😊
How old are you charu ji 🤣🤣?
Bachche rehne de.. I have seen your goof up on 19th 20th century in some other thread today 😆
Jk.. that was a tough one to crack and you were trying so well.. so you do get some points!
Bacche rehne de.🤣🤣. Now don't say you are 84 years old like @ shwetha02🤣.

Rahul roy ,Kumar Gaurav🧐
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
How old are you charu ji 🤣🤣?
Bacche rehne de.🤣🤣. Now don't say you are 84 years old like @ shwetha02🤣.
Na.. wo mujhse 2 saal chhoti hai. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12