Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sanon. PR has crafted her image as Sati Savitri 

Yeh kab hua? I seriously cannot believe that Sanon has a PR. Mimi is the only one jab uska PR active tha, and maybe filmfare.

Also, scoop do Hume, hume bhi batao usne kispe jug phek ke maara

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She seems moody

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yeh kab hua? I seriously cannot believe that Sanon has a PR. Mimi is the only one jab uska PR active tha, and maybe filmfare.

She has PR. Otherwise a pathetic actress like her doesn't even deserve to act in tv shows. There are  many such instances. Her PR projects her as if she's reincarnation of Meryl Streep & let's leave her Nibba fans🤣

During Heropanti, she tried to present her as the best thing to be in BW. In reality, Tiger ate her up in the film. I don't remember during dilwale but there were blinds that she has slept with Shetty. In 2016, she crossed all the limits. Her PR made false claim that sultan was offered to her. Wtf. She was just a newbie & a pathetic actress, how could yashraj offer such a huge film to her? Complete PR bullshit. Film was offered to Kangana & Deepika( not sure though) , then finally Anushka came on the board. 

In 2017, she tried to take credit for BKB🤣🤣🤣.. Ayushmaan & RKR ate her up in the film. She was just doing her usual cringe act🤮. For Raabta, she got in relationship with SSR just for the sake of publicity. Thank God, her PR couldn't do anything as SSR only was praised for the film & the film tanked hard🤣🤣

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

To be continued...

In 2019, Arjun Patiala was a disaster. It proved that she can't carry a film on her shoulders 🤣. Her PR never marketed this movie. Her PR tried to project her as a bechaari after success of Luka Chhupi. She cried & begged for the credit as if film was watched because of her🤣🤣🤣. It was Kartik who was the face of the film & was one of the best things of the film along with songs. 

She couldn't take credit for HF4 as it was a multistarrer. Anyways, she sucked in the role. Kharbanda & Hegde had more dialogues than this overrated piece of shit. 

Her PR tried to project her as the best thing of Panipat film. Lmao. Sanjay Dutt ate them up in the film. She was not only a miscast but also was horrible in the movie. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Then comes Shitmi movie. Keeping a pillow under dress doesn't make someone a good actress. She did her usual cringe act & Pankaj Tripathi and others completely outshone her. Her PR was acting as if she has done an oscarworthy acting. Lmao. I am glad many people are realising that this film was just mehh & her performance was below avg. Sanya Malhotra would have nailed the role!

Then Her PR kept mum during Hum 2 Humare 2 as it was a disaster & she had less screen space in the film🤣. Bachchan Pandey was a disaster but her PR tried to project her as the best part of the film but in reality, Akki & Arshad stole the show. She just played the role of a sophisticated eye candy which she's been doing since her debut

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Just wait for the promotions of her upcoming movies. The way her PR will be active & the way she will beg for credit & attention for those big hero films, you will come to know. She can't even act & has the audacity to whine about nepotism. Gets backing by Maddock films, Sajid Nadiadwala & Akshay but will never acknowledge it. She's highly insecure of her contemporaries & gives a b**** kinda vibe. Her PR tries to link her with her co-stars just for publicity. Sushant, Kartik & Prabhas are just PR link ups. Pathetic piece of shit. She can go to any level for attention

I don't wanna argue anymore. Yesterday one of her fans started defending this overrated piece of shit. If you are a fan of her, I hope my words haven't hurt you. BYE

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lostsoul has written a 5000 words essay on Kirti Sanon.

Ab koi doubt mat rakhna mann mein. Hence proved ki lostsoul ki soul mein there is no love lost for her namesake😅😅😅😅😅

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Waiter pe, bola toh. By that time she had kicked us out. Will never forget this cruelty and will post about it on Quora and Reddit every 15 days 😒

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow 

Itna passion kisiko nafrat karne ke bajaye mohabbat karne mein laga do toh shayad soul itna lost na ho 

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Waiter pe, bola toh. By that time she had kicked us out. Will never forget this cruelty and will post about it on Quora and Reddit every 15 days 😒

Until it is picked up by some sleazy YouTube ka gossip channel, where they would display the caption as " Katrina ne laaton se mar mar kar kiya budhi aurat ko jakhmi. Semantic majboor khada dekhta raha"