Which heroine has a kind image but is mean?

Posted: 1 years ago

I heard Katrina was mean to makeup artists they were shooting at night she made them stay awake and stand up as she was doing her dance and when they closed their eyes it was bothering her

Gauahar khan (ishaqzaade actress) she was depicted as Jagat mata on BB7 but she speaks very rudely and thinks only she is right. I can tell from personal experience 

Katrina. I don’t believe for one second that she’s as nice as she tries to appear. 

Sanon. PR has crafted her image as Sati Savitri 

Katrina Kaif definitely.

I shared a fan encounter few days back here.

When she can be rude to a child, then nothing is left to write home about. 

Originally posted by Lostsoul11

Sanon. PR has crafted her image as Sati Savitri 

Look what you all made her do. She's now not even saying her first name and just referring to her as her last name 😒

One time I was at a restaurant in Bandra with my friends. Then Katrina's envoy came in and kicked all of us out mid-dinner, because Katrina cannot eat around poor people. One old lady on a table next to me tried to protest this. But then Katrina came in and personally beat her up. She then proceeded to throw a whole jug of water on the waiter for not readying her table already. True Story.

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Look what you all made her do. She's now not even saying her first name and just referring to her as her last name 😒

I have more worse names for her btw

In all seriousness: 

Shabana Azmi is very talented but very rude to regular people. 

Rani has always been really rude to staff. Ironically so was Ameesha Patel pre-AMALL

Raveena Tandon: treated her maids and staff badly according to multiple BMB workers. Technically this is still a rumor but I am inclined to believe it is true. 

Karishma was really catty and mean to her 90s costars - for some reason a lot of people love her today. Quite a few of the nepo stars and star wives would fit in this category - Sunny Deol for males too.

Why such topics on only heroines and not heroes? 

Are they never mean? Or is their meanness accepted?

Sunny Deol can be very rude if his mood is bad. He would break cameras of fans if they tried to take his pics during outdoor shootings in 90s. He would never oblige except if there were kids along with fans and parents.

One of my childhood friends always boasts how he managed to get pic with Sunny as a kid even though Deol was breaking and throwing cameras of others who wanted to take his pic at Solan during a shooting.