Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
.
I share my name with goddess Durga
Ab unke 108 naak main socho kaunsa 😆
Aarya
Aaprna
Aadya
Bhavya
Chitra
Lakshmi
Kriya
Nitya
lol any of these?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
.
I share my name with goddess Durga
Ab unke 108 naak main socho kaunsa 😆
Aarya
Aaprna
Aadya
Bhavya
Chitra
Lakshmi
Kriya
Nitya
lol any of these?
Correct. Adhya. Hi 😊
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
THERE WE GO. I know that name 😆😆 AdhyaKumari Jha (Ja?) was your username during StarBharat days. 🤣🤣
Ashoka days Shyam
During StarBharat, I was just a silent stalker 😆
Queen Quackwaki is going to be so disappointed in you

oh mujhe nahi pata tha tumhara naam Durga maa ka ek naam hai.❤️Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
.
I share my name with goddess Durga
Ab unke 108 naak main socho kaunsa 😆
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Ashoka days Shyam
During StarBharat, I was just a silent stalker 😆
Queen Quackwaki is going to be so disappointed in you
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
😆😆 It was some Mahabharat show then. Surya Putra Karan maybe?
I must punish myself for disappointing her highness. I shall endure her beautiful quacks for the next five minutes.
We did interact in the Starbharat forum, during lockdown when re-runs were going on. But at that point my username was Krishnapanchali
AdhyaKumari was way back during Ashoka days
Yes, your punishment is to go watch all episodes centered around great queen "Swayam quackwaki"
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Up next- share your address.
Bank account no aur CVV no
Wo sab koi nahi puchega/puchegi. 😆 Real life mein to hum sabka naam jante hai. So, mujhe naam puchna kuch galat nahi laga.
I blabbed my real name on a tv show forum long ago. But thankfully no one from that time is active now.
There are a few other members who know my name as well. But unme se bhi koi active nahi hai. Except one.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12