Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Shall I? 😆 Well, then my name rhymes with your name, Shashi 😆😎 (bohot easy hint de diya) 😆
Khushi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Shall I? 😆 Well, then my name rhymes with your name, Shashi 😆😎 (bohot easy hint de diya) 😆
Khushi?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Shall I? 😆 Well, then my name rhymes with your name, Shashi 😆😎 (bohot easy hint de diya) 😆
Rasode mein kaun tha wali?😆
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Shall I? 😆 Well, then my name rhymes with your name, Shashi 😆😎 (bohot easy hint de diya) 😆
Aap the rasode mein?
Wait, what? I thought your real name was also Hasini 😕
Originally posted by: hasini009
I share my name with one of OTT characters on screen 😆
No no no. list all OTT characters 😆
😆 Mujhe laga tha *kisi ko pata nahi chalega* par kya pata tha Shirsha topic open karegi ye wala 🤣
For sure, kitna acha meaning hai tumhare naam ka... acha hua mom ki pasand ka rakha.
Ha merko mera name bahut pasand hai 🤩
It’s google uncle’s n ekta aunty’s fault 😆
No, it’s not. Hasini is one of my favourite characters

Wo Raashi Raaaashi😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12