Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne
A flop actor in bollywood has the same name
Harman? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne
A flop actor in bollywood has the same name
Harman? 😆
Originally posted by: Lostsoul11
Gharwalon ne itna accha naam diya hai mujhe & aur yahan mujhe Shitty ji sunn na padd raha hai
Tauba tauba saara mood kharab ho gaya🤮🤣🤣
Hi Ananya

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Mere name ka meaning Amrit hai aur ye mere mom ke favourite character jo ki ekta kapoor ka show ata tha usme tha uspe mera name rakhi hai
Amrit ka meaning Rakhi kaise?😕
Dekhiye Hasini ji, My name is anything except Kriti...
Many current gen actresses are there
Mera naam toh meri profile mein already likha hai there is no need to say it😆.
😆 4 people (including me) have guessed it arjun so far ! He really is a flop actor, poor guy. 😆
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Up next- share your address.
That’s moving too fast. Send me your aadhar card and bank details. Nigerian Prince needs help.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
😆 4 people (including me) have guessed it arjun so far ! He really is a flop actor, poor guy. 😆
I guessed Harshvardhan. If I am right, I declare myself a witch for good. This is my Agnipariksha
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12