I think it’s shilpaOriginally posted by: RainbowGlitter
I have the same name as many actresses one big boss winner too😆
I only know 1 actress called juhi apart from juhi chawla
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think it’s shilpaOriginally posted by: RainbowGlitter
I have the same name as many actresses one big boss winner too😆
I only know 1 actress called juhi apart from juhi chawla
yes correctOriginally posted by: priya185
I think it’s shilpa
I only know 1 actress called juhi apart from juhi chawla
2nd one😆
I have a unique name 😎
Well many people here know it already. It's Harsh (English wala harsh nahi, hindi ka happiness wala Harsh) 😳
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
I have the same name as many actresses one big boss winner too😆
Shilpa? 😛
yes
clues de aise kaise pata chalega mujhe nahi baakio ko😆Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
I have a unique name 😎
I share my name with one of OTT characters on screen 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
I share my name with one of OTT characters on screen 😆
Daenerys?
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12