Read it. Too confusing....but everywhere 3rd angle.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Read it. Too confusing....but everywhere 3rd angle.
Read it. Too confusing....but everywhere 3rd angle.
Same...here I couldn't even conclude who is whose husband at the end
Now Govt is going to probe the surrogacy process of a famous couple.
Couples should try for a few yrs and then only opt for it. They can opt for it outside our country though.
Now Govt is going to probe the surrogacy process of a famous couple.
Couples should try for a few yrs and then only opt for it. They can opt for it outside our country though.
Are you talking of Nayan?
Yes I guess so .. they got married recently and are now surrogate parents
Yes they r newly married so can't opt for it in our country.
Many couples take Russian and Ukrainian ladies for help.
Aree shivvu baby. Where are you ? Tumhare bina mein bejaan hoon. 🤣🤣🤣rajeev from ghum show misses his shivu baby in heaven too ☺️☺️😉😉come soon .
We will go to Switzerland for a trip which vankar never planned for us 🥺🥺🥺🤣.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Aree shivvu baby. Where are you ? Tumhare bina mein bejaan hoon. 🤣🤣🤣rajeev from ghum show misses his shivu baby in heaven too ☺️☺️😉😉come soon .
We will go to Switzerland for a trip which vankar never planned for us 🥺🥺🥺🤣.
I’m here ! Bas thoda sa aur wait…
I’ll be back by next episode 😉😉
In Sony apnapan show s also nice.
I like the FL/mother. She acts very well.
Rajashree.
Her husband in the show acted n kzk i think.
See sometimes.
In Sony apnapan show s also nice.
I like the FL/mother. She acts very well.
Rajashree.
Her husband in the show acted n kzk i think.
See sometimes.
I watch apnapan too..Its the real story pd single parents...
yes ML was the original Anurag in KZK 1..I watched it on hotstar..OMG the intensity between leads were another level..They never lived together but always had a strong feelings for each other..