Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover
I was thinking same he is snatching bcoz his expressions saying that 🌝
IKR?
The expression gave me the thought
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover
I was thinking same he is snatching bcoz his expressions saying that 🌝
IKR?
The expression gave me the thought
Arey just parcel her to canada or any part of the planet will do.
With Goldie 😝
Ghar mai bali mat karna bas🤔
but kapde toh adi ke lag rhe h....I think ginni got more clothes of hers or adi ke kapde woh suitcase mei daal rhi h closet Khali karne ko isi liye he getting angry I guess 🤪😳Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Thank God time hai lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Tho I suppose Ginni is going to her house for helping her siblings / mom and Adi is snatching away the clothes she's putting in the bag one by one
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
That would be SO MEHHH 🤢
Sam-Taai-Goldie-Ambar-Shampy-Dimpy sabka bojh idhar Ginni pe. SO NOT WANT THIS. 🤢
Exactly! And Ginni will be heartbroken enough with the Dhaba burning already!
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel
Thank God time hai lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Tho I suppose Ginni is going to her house for helping her siblings / mom and Adi is snatching away the clothes she's putting in the bag one by one
He totally will!
I was watching the episode with the morning after of the condom scene today, and God's, he LITERALLY WHINES at her!!!!!! Kyaaaa sunoon Ginniiii? Legit. Whined.
Adi is a complete child with her at times, to the point where it's hard to believe that this is a man who had, has, serious issues with emotional expression....
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Exactly! And Ginni will be heartbroken enough with the Dhaba burning already!
I can't handle that lot lmao