Sorry tag krne k liye 🤣
Yaha par jo post hua thaa woh delete kar dia gaya hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry tag krne k liye 🤣
Yaha par jo post hua thaa woh delete kar dia gaya hai🤣
Dil hai ki manta nahi😆
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Behad aur behisab aaya hai❤️
I have a bit of morbid question to ask.
If nuclear war does break out what are your plans if any?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I have a bit of morbid question to ask.
If nuclear war does break out what are your plans if any?
If this becomes a global thing then idk honestly 😆 just wait for the end I guess
i wonder whose end are u talking about 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If this becomes a global thing then idk honestly 😆 just wait for the end I guess
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i wonder whose end are u talking about 🤣
I rather get vaporized then deal with radiation related illness so 🤣 my end
i just hope we find out in morning itself so we dont have to go to work at the very least 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I rather get vaporized then deal with radiation related illness so 🤣 my end
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i just hope we find out in morning itself so we dont have to go to work at the very least 🤣
Oh yeah or on the weekend 🤣
yes weekend works too 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k