I just saw hasini thread now well we can guess here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just saw hasini thread now well we can guess here
If dogs sense u r afraid and then try to scare u even more 😆
Lol seema aunty should be proud - yahaan IF pe unse inspire Ho ke bahot se topic ban rahe hai 😆
on a serious note, Am I the only one who don’t think much of these signs? 😆
Absolutely!! I can't wait to reach the age where people would call me "crazy cat lady" 😆 rightnow it's just crazy!
I have four

really? Wow lots cat lovers here and I thought Dexter was the only one
Absolutely!! I can't wait to reach the age where people would call me "crazy cat lady" 😆 rightnow it's just crazy!
Originally posted by: NB7Y345KLS6VTSHN
Libra
But i have a khichdi of all the 4 cardinal signs 😆
Libra- Sun, Cancer - Moon, Aries - ascendant and Capricorn (Saturn) - according to numerology 😆
Ye sab Gyan kaise pata chalta hai.. 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Lol seema aunty should be proud - yahaan IF pe unse inspire Ho ke bahot se topic ban rahe hai 😆
on a serious note, Am I the only one who don’t think much of these signs? 😆
Nah you’re not the only one. I like reading about sun signs for fun but don’t believe in them. 😆
I have interest in astrology too 😆
so cute ☺️
I love them more than life itself. 😭so cute ☺️
Entering into week 2 https://x.com/i/status/2021399253927723406
9