CC#88 the saga continues….so be alert 😇- Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.9k

Users

46

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
I did in the previous thread I will check anyhow sending this lol


https://vocaroo.com/19klLwsqdprf

5K4HEBT6RYN2DPXX thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GIQUVVVLN4BR2X5E

oh .. they so ugly even fetishfingers gene's couldnt save that


How's your old friend EasyA? 😉

KNM3KRBELBXZCJOE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I did in the previous thread I will check anyhow sending this lol


https://vocaroo.com/19klLwsqdprf

Dang girl, you got a full blown American accent.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 5RB3EL6EJYXCLGF5



She doesn’t remember you. Leave her alone


EPIC 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.He remembers those who don’t him and others he as memory loss who he actually had history with .. selective memory lol
DBMK3ELNZ7DHIP5J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I did in the previous thread I will check anyhow sending this lol


https://vocaroo.com/19klLwsqdprf


oh wow.. i had no idea what these links were . you sound really cute.

DBMK3ELNZ7DHIP5J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

EPIC 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.He remembers those who don’t him and others he as memory loss who he actually had history with .. selective memory lol


watsup i remember her back then as a serious type. i dont think we interacted then.. maybe once she came to pat me on the head and that too only after dexter gave her approval.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: OLXTTSXRRNDG54HI


watsup i remember her back then as a serious type. i dont think we interacted then.. maybe once she came to pat me on the head and that too only after dexter gave her approval.

she’s no nonsense but cool too and as a sense of humor as well !! But don’t get in her wrong side lol 😈
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7RHAOIVK673RLO7X

she was fine today <3 lol

wow u and Shashi (Heisenberg ) actually had an interaction what an epiphany!! evil meets god( though this god had grey shades ) lol
DBMK3ELNZ7DHIP5J thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes I should've just respected that about her

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: O7WF3DQPXM635V24


How's your old friend EasyA? 😉

I’m so glad someone else remembers as he was trying to convince me I was hallucinating lol !! And I was about to post the threads lol

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 7 months ago

Entering into week 2 https://x.com/i/status/2021399253927723406

https://x.com/i/status/2021399253927723406
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".