I know re.
Should not be the case
Yeh Sam toh badi vamp hai
More than her Goldie is stupid
Goldie is an idiot. Useless!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know re.
Should not be the case
Yeh Sam toh badi vamp hai
More than her Goldie is stupid
Goldie is an idiot. Useless!!
For me CM is only Gitya,I am so detached with rest of the show that today's heartfelt scene btwn adi and amber was boring for me🤔
Gitya is attached to their tabbar na isliye thoda bohot to dekhna hi padta hain drama 🤦🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️Originally posted by: shruti46
For me CM is only Gitya,I am so detached with rest of the show that today's heartfelt scene btwn adi and amber was boring for me🤔
Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover
Gitya is attached to their tabbar na isliye thoda bohot to dekhna hi padta hain drama 🤦🏻♀️🙆🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
I toh 10xxxxx forward
Are rajaji nhi😅 aap toh gender hi bdl diya rajal (ldki ) ka naam hai😆& same here nice to meet you too dear🤗
Do someone have scenepack of gitya scenes? I don't have insta, I got to know that someone have it only on insta :( do someone have it? 🥺
Do someone have scenepack of gitya scenes? I don't have insta, I got to know that someone have it only on insta :( do someone have it? 🥺
If you find it, share it with me too please 😳
I've looked everywhere but never found it
I know re.
Should not be the case
Yeh Sam toh badi vamp hai
More than her Goldie is stupid
He knws Sam evil... still standing 4 her in name f love 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
If you find it, share it with me too please 😳
I've looked everywhere but never found it
Do you have insta? Then you can get it.i don't have any account there, but someone on0 twitter sent me link to that person who has made scenepack of Gitya, sadly I am not there :(
Wrong post .