Episode discussions # 3 important note pg 60 - Page 53

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by carljung

Kissi ka koi thought process nhi dikhaya na vidhi ka feeling ashamed on how she acted while drunk. No remorse that her parents got so hurt. Dev ka to kabhi bhi nhi dikhaate. But atleast he was restless but kis ki wajah se Hp ya vidhi. Most probably hp but reminiscing about it would have given us a clear picture. Arey mereko satya ka bhi kuch dekhne ka mann tha regarding videv kya sochti hai kuch nhi dikhaaya. She was definitely sensing something between them. Ek dum garba wale epi se dev has stopped showing anything at all. 

Pata nahi aisa kyun kar rahe hain. No monologues from anyone. I really wanted to see Vidhi feel guilty because itna kaand hogaya uski vajah se. Uska reaction bhi nahi dikhaya to her father not letting her go for a job. We don't even know ki usko HP ka sab lauta dena pata bhi hai ya nahi Atleast ek scene dikha dete of she apologizing and requesting to go back to office. Sabko laga tha ye bada track hoga of Vidhi coming back but achanaak Dev aaya baat ki and next day Vidhi arrives. They didn't even show what Dev told her father.

Idk everything seemed so rushed today jaise koi gadi chut rahi ho. They could have taken another episode to show all this. Don't know whats the hurry

@bold- oh yes I definitely wanted to see this par SW toh gayab hi ho gai hai. They could have atleast shown a scene after Dev arrives at home after the party fiasco. They should have shown Dev worried for Vidhi and what SW thinks of it

Originally posted by bhshre95

I think Dev does care for her, probably not so romantically right now but is very good in controlling as well as masking it.

I believe he is rightfully angry as a boss about what happened in the party because as he said official party mein kisi employee ki drink spike kar di gayi its not a small thing. As a boss he would have done this and got the matter investigated for any employee.

But the way he got angry at the party, the way he handled her, Vidhi ke ghar personally jaakar baar baar HP se maafi maangna, asking her parents not to blame her and make her feel guilty and all show his affection. We can't really expect him to behave like Vidhi. His way of showing his affection will definitely be very subtle. Even if he has something he will crush it himself thinking of her age.

I agree with this.

Dev does have affection for Vidhi more than he has for anyone else.

He is handling the pub fiasco as any concerned boss would.

Regarding how he behaved, that definitely is more due to Vidhi, he lets his guard down when it comes to her.

Even in the past he has commented why did I tell her this secret, or going to Khao gali, dancing, bal Ghar etc. 

Edited by Arvi_licious - 1 years ago
Originally posted by bhshre95

Pata nahi aisa kyun kar rahe hain. No monologues from anyone. I really wanted to see Vidhi feel guilty because itna kaand hogaya uski vajah se. Uska reaction bhi nahi dikhaya to her father not letting her go for a job. We don't even know ki usko HP ka sab lauta dena pata bhi hai ya nahi Atleast ek scene dikha dete of she apologizing and requesting to go back to office. Sabko laga tha ye bada track hoga of Vidhi coming back but achanaak Dev aaya baat ki and next day Vidhi arrives. They didn't even show what Dev told her father.

Idk everything seemed so rushed today jaise koi gadi chut rahi ho. They could have taken another episode to show all this. Don't know whats the hurry

@bold- oh yes I definitely wanted to see this par SW toh gayab hi ho gai hai. They could have atleast shown a scene after Dev arrives at home after the party fiasco. They should have shown Dev worried for Vidhi and what SW thinks of it

Haven't watched the epi yet ...but can't believe they haven't shown any reaction/ remorse from Vidhi.. whatever happened was quite a big thing for her and her family, hell even Dev got blasted at 

Why so rushed, instead of her trance walking they could have shown something like this .

Writer change ho Gaya kya?!

Vidhi Amba ke Ghar BTS..

Did Vidhi return Devs handkerchief.. bt why to Amba ??

https://youtu.be/Prlgqdtvkmo

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago