Yaar fire I am not on telegram... filhal yehi mandrati hun tum sab ke sath... hardly getting time to use mobile, so no point in making a new account
Might join in when I'll be free..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar fire I am not on telegram... filhal yehi mandrati hun tum sab ke sath... hardly getting time to use mobile, so no point in making a new account
Might join in when I'll be free..
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Yaar fire I am not on telegram... filhal yehi mandrati hun tum sab ke sath... hardly getting time to use mobile, so no point in making a new account
Might join in when I'll be free..
Koi na chinta na kar. Main tho har jagah mandrati hu tho yahan bhi update doongi good content waala and tag u for it. Telegram pe filhaal 12 join ho gayi yahan se and blue abhi baaki hai. U take care dear. Free hoke aaram se catch up kar🤗