Poll
What sequel you looking forward to?
I voted for Brahamastra 2.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
none
all the sequels I have seen are BAKWAAS
be it golmaal, hera pheri or whatever
even Munna bhai sequel was not entertaining unlike the first one, despite a great subject
sad part is that most sequels got hit, and almost all sequels r shit
Originally posted by: kingkhan22
none
all the sequels I have seen are BAKWAAS
be it golmaal, hera pheri or whatever
even Munna bhai sequel was not entertaining unlike the first one, despite a great subject
sad part is that most sequels got hit, and almost all sequels r shit
what about dhoom 2and tiger 2
dhoom 2 although grand but dhoom 1 was much more entertaining and gripping despite been small on budget
Tiger 2 I have not seen,...saw the first one as well in parts only...not a fan of dishhum dishhum wala hero worshipping kachra
Originally posted by: kingkhan22
dhoom 2 although grand but dhoom 1 was much more entertaining and gripping despite been small on budget
Tiger 2 I have not seen,...saw the first one as well in parts only...not a fan of dishhum dishhum wala hero worshipping kachra
then what are you fan of 😳
I voted for Brahamastra 2.
What's your favorite dialogue in Brahmastra 1?
Brahmastra 2 becoz of ranbir kapoor n deepika. N i really want ye Jawani hai deewani sequal not only bcoz of rkdp but i also want to see how bunny naina adjust with each other. Becoz naina can't leave her clinic, bunny said 'mai duniya dekhna chahta hu tumhara hath pakadke' so what was the conclusion? Who will leave the career?
Dialogues are not very good from Brahamastra part one: Shiva. So, I don't have favourite dialogues from that movie. I'm looking forward to part 2 because I think part 2 will be interesting because of Dev.
entertaining films
romcoms
parallel cinema
content driven cinema
Indie movies
out of box stuff (like Iranian films)
thrillers
suspense
Originally posted by: kingkhan22
entertaining films
romcoms
parallel cinema
content driven cinema
Indie movies
out of box stuff (like Iranian films)
thrillers
suspense
koi achchi irani ya parallel movie suggest karogi kya
https://x.com/aamirsdevotee/status/2048830627605336340?s=46
...
https://x.com/i/status/2043910344154783865
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE It's really awesome!!!! I mean, I am REALLY looking forward to this movie
17