Yes she looks like combo of minnu , super star mini
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes she looks like combo of minnu , super star mini
Busy in work.....itna saara kaam hai ki theek se festivals bhi enjoy nahi kiye๐
But will not leave any story incomplete...so dont worry for that.
Will try to update soon.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
๐คฃ you have no idea how much you have contributed in spicing up things ๐โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Chalo phir tum avni ki kami puri kar do aur ek garma garma khichdi bana do based on your experience ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Srj said it right ..Ash is looking beautiful in all three
Their Billiship โค๏ธ
Ek dusre ke cheer leaders โค๏ธ
I also commented same๐
Wish...they appear in some show together soon
Web series is best for them. wish๐ค
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Chalo phir tum avni ki kami puri kar do aur ek garma garma khichdi bana do based on your experience ๐คฃ
No ways . ๐คฃ i don't want Dhun so soon๐คฃ
They are looking beautiful
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjVM6ArP7oi/?igshid=NzNkNDdiOGI=
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277