Welcome ji Ms. Salman Khan welcomes u too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Welcome ji Ms. Salman Khan welcomes u too.
ok, stay here, no need to go on Twitter. I’ll keep you entertained.Welcome ji Ms. Salman Khan welcomes u too.
Tum sab lafanter log zara idhar bhi attendance lagao.
Are you alive? Are you ever coming back? I need answers!!!
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Are you alive? Are you ever coming back? I need answers!!!
I accidentally clicked on the profile. Now if they ever sign in, they’ll see me lurking in their profile watch-list like a creep. 😭
Hello Maharani, I hope you are ready to compromise and just be flexible.
harmless I say. You have a finger fetish. You were just admiring your fingers by tapping and clicking on your screen aimlessly.Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I accidentally clicked on the profile. Now if they ever sign in, they’ll see me lurking in their profile watch-list like a creep. 😭
Depends for whom. Gautam is sundar boi. ☺️Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Hello Maharani, I hope you are ready to compromise and just be flexible.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Are you alive? Are you ever coming back? I need answers!!!
I miss this dude! I literally spent 15 minutes last night reading his PMs
Where the fcuk are you, Boss?????