Current generation is not interested
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Current generation is not interested
Not if they all charge 100 crores each. As Suneil Darshan said 80% of the budget is spent on the male lead's fees.
Don’t think people care much now.
Saif would maybe team up with one of them for a film. What matters for him is the role and the character.
I don't think SRK would ever share screen with one of the khans in a Film. He would rather make a special appearance in one of their films.
I would like to See SRK & Saif Ali Khan in a film again, they were so good together in KHNH
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/actress-zareen-khans-mother-passes-away-funeral-to-be-held-in-mumbai_233454
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
40