amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhi gets his hospital back and Akshara brings kairav and bade papa home

Neil and Aarohi relationship comes in front of Akshu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just imagine, Arohi secretly involved with Rudra or Anisha 's boyfriend. Neil coming up to Arohi to asks her to act as his lover so that Abhi Akshra come together to unite them and meanwhile get to sort out their own mess. Arohi agrees to the plan, unwillingly. Abhira come closer, but Arohi gets ditched by her actual  boyfriend. Neil wants to tell Abhira that he and Arohi were acting to be a couple, but Arohi double crosses Neil as she don't want to be a looser yet again so forces Neil to marry her. And Neil marries her due to certain pressure, but starts hating her. 

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Garima Dimri doesn't have such creativity

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg 😳 that is truly creative coz, you gave a positive spin of this new illogical stuffs thrown at us before closing open tracks by punishing the guilty and redeeming. 

I doubt DKP writers put so much thot into their own stories, even though they say, all the characters are their creation and love them all. 

Anyways, i shall appreciate if this is the original storyline. ✌️

Viji 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I wish you were part of the CV team, we'd have been served a proper serial instead of the kooda kachra that's been thrown at us. Also would throw light at how Anisha tricked Kairav bhaiyya into wedding trap.

Would be an engaging subplot for Neil and arohi journey towards togetherness from bitterness true to the YRKKH theme.

Originally posted by: Inoxa

Just imagine, Arohi secretly involved with Rudra or Anisha 's boyfriend. Neil coming up to Arohi to asks her to act as his lover so that Abhi Akshra come together to unite them and meanwhile get to sort out their own mess. Arohi agrees to the plan, unwillingly. Abhira come closer, but Arohi gets ditched by her actual  boyfriend. Neil wants to tell Abhira that he and Arohi were acting to be a couple, but Arohi double crosses Neil as she don't want to be a looser yet again so forces Neil to marry her. And Neil marries her due to certain pressure, but starts hating her. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I wish you were part of the CV team, we'd have been served a proper serial instead of the kooda kachra that's been thrown at us. Also would throw light at how Anisha tricked Kairav bhaiyya into wedding trap.

Would be an engaging subplot for Neil and arohi journey towards togetherness from bitterness true to the YRKKH theme.

Hi! Razi 😃

You are active now

good to see you 

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This will be amazing 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Hi! Razi 😃

You are active now

good to see you 

Hi Bela ji aap login ki bahut Yaad AA gayi hai😃😍

Rsrockz thumbnail

Hi my dear friend Viji, I hope you are well and still following WTHA

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am good, hope all majama with you too 🤗

No, i stopped watching WTHA, as i couldn't connect with any character in the show, just trying to keep tab of what is happening in that show, that's all. 

Viji