Monday is never happy 🤣🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Monday is never happy 🤣🥺
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We all replied within seconds of each other 🤣 and yet she still ran away 🤣😭
The orignal bewafa bhagodi 🤣🤣 And now she'll say timing match nahi hui 🤣
I can very well understood that 🤣 I never liked Mondays 🤪
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The orignal bewafa bhagodi 🤣🤣 And now she'll say timing match nahi hui 🤣

I missed this gif 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The weekend is too short 😭
Weekend ko badha ke weekdays ko chhota kar dena chahiye 🤣🤣
Going by the speed of this AT I guess I can rest for a while 🤣 Abhi to AT nahi banana hai na mujhe 🤣
It’s becoming harder to find on GIPHY for some reason 🤣 thankfully I didn’t have to search much today
2 days work 5 days off 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k