Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I'm launching my new season of Jimmy Jabs soon. I'll tag you. You tag everyone who hasn't played a game before. 😆
😆 Start a Bollywood version of Jimmy Jabs and host it here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I'm launching my new season of Jimmy Jabs soon. I'll tag you. You tag everyone who hasn't played a game before. 😆
😆 Start a Bollywood version of Jimmy Jabs and host it here.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Am I winning ?
You got competition from bro.. they are leading for now
They should also do us where they did this too lol 😂
They should also do us where they did this too lol 😂
Only Superi Khaka dabangg nikli baki sab bheegi billi in not revealing 😆
😆 Start a Bollywood version of Jimmy Jabs and host it here.
Jimmy jabs kya hota hai? 🤔
New game started by Minionite.. details mujhe bhi nhi pata
😆 Start a Bollywood version of Jimmy Jabs and host it here.
That might be a season at some point. Shh....🤣 And at that time I will host it here.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Nahhh woh actually rotiyan belti thi bigg boss mai roz ke roz 100 rotiyan dhaba samjha hua tha and then she wanted appreciation for feeding everyone rotis hence roti maa
I got it
I know that, rotiyan bana bana ky hi jeet gayi, task toh koi kiya nhi
It's basically an elimination based game with rounds. The OG has extravagant games like eating expired foods, obstacle courses, etc. (watch Brooklyn Nine Nine for more info), but I can't make you all do that on IF so you just get elimination based games instead.
Here's the first season in case you're interested.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
It's basically an elimination based game with rounds. The OG has extravagant games like eating expired foods, obstacle courses, etc. (watch Brooklyn Nine Nine for more info), but I can't make you all do that on IF so you just get elimination based games instead.
Here's the first season in case you're interested.
This one was your most easiest game.
What about Holmes season 4?
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
0